Sunday 8 May 2016

NYX Haul, Soft Matte Lip Cream, Liquid Suede and Colour Correcting Concealer

I finally went to a Boots that stocked NYX and I must admit I went a little mad and bought a few things I really didn't need!

First off I bought one of the Liquid Suede cream lipsticks in Tea and Cookies, it feels like a slightly more moussey liquid lipstick that stays slightly tacky on the lips. The colour is a very pretty slightly nude toned pink. The lipstick cost £6.50

I also bought three Soft Matte Lip Creams  from left to right below in, Prauge, Monte Carlo and San Paulo, again they have a slightly moussey texture and dry completely matte- however like the liquid suede lipstick stays slightly tacky on the lips and doesn't dry your lips out like liquid lipsticks such as Kat Von D. However the lasting power on these lipsticks is not as long with some transfer to drinks etc. These lip creams cost £5.50

Lastly I got the Colour Correcting Concealer, 6 cream shades, I have never really tried colour correcting before so I am excited to give this a whirl. This item was £10.00





No comments:

Post a Comment