Friday 1 April 2016

Spectrum Collections Marbellous 12 Piece Set and Bag

As soon as I saw the promo pictures of Spectrum's new brush set I new straight away I had to have them. I had already bought their Glam Clam; of which I have a post about, which I adore. I knew they had great quality products and amazing customer service so I was sold.

I ordered these brushes the day they came out and due to a small glitch on the site I accidentally paid for 2 sets of postage and packaging, which as soon as I tweeted Spectrum about it was refunded to me! So big thumbs up again for their customer service.

The brushes and bag arrived a few days ago and I have been using them ever since. They are incredible soft synthetic brushes with a good variety of different densities and shapes which mean that you could quite happily have this as your only brush set to fulfill all your brush needs. They feel very well made and I have had no hairs come loose from the brushes as of yet.

The makeup bag is also stunning and I like it even more that I expected- the outer material is an easy to clean plasticy material and the inside is a silvery grey satin like material. I would have rather the inside lining been the same as the outside just for ease of cleaning but overall I really love it!

So far these brushes have been a dream to use, I have not cleaned any of them yet so I am still to see if I can get the white tipped brushes even close to white again after cleaning but hopefully this wont be too much of a problem!



2 comments: