Sunday 6 March 2016

3ina Covent Garden Makeup Haul

I visited the new 3ina makeup store in Covent Garden this weekend and was excited to see and try some new makeup from a brand I had never heard of before!

The store looks amazing with  all the colours of different products laid out in a gradient spectrum, it made it very difficult to choose only a couple of products to try.

I picked up a minty green nail polish and a dark pink with a gold shift/glitter eyeshadow. Th eyeshadow is very pigmented when swatched with a finger but does not pick up as well with a brush. It feels very creamy and I love the colour. The shadow cost £6.95 which I didn't think was too bad, but I would have rather there had been less product and the price be lower as I don't think that I need such a large eyeshadow and if you had a lot of them they would be very cumbersome to travel with and store.

The nail polish is fantastic- it applied quite well, I did about 2-3 coats to get a good level of colour on the nail. So far after about 24 hrs I have had no chips to the polish which for me is pretty spectacular! The nail polish cost £4.95 which I think is brilliant and I will most definitely be buying more polish from this brand.

So far I really like what I have seen from this brand and I am excited to try out some of their other products -especially the lipstick!








No comments:

Post a Comment