Wednesday 17 February 2016

Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette Swatches and Review

I have wanted this palette for a while mainly due to the fact that I love the gold packaging (sad I know) and I thought the colours would work well with pale skin.

I like all of the highlighters a lot, the top left had side shade is a cream and the other 3 are powders. I think my favourite shade in the bottom left hand side of the quad as the powder is more finely milled and gives a much subtler highlight.

I do love the packaging- however the lid does not open very far, the second picture below shows its hinge limit, this has made the palette a pain to use at times and you can't really use the mirror at all.

Overall I really like the quad and for the price of £10 I think it is really reasonable and a great alternative to higher end highlighters.




2 comments: